You don't have time for everything the hiring process entails. Let our experts handle it.
One Call Does It All
StaffQuick is a privately owned and operated company dedicated to providing exceptional staffing services. Because we are not franchised, StaffQuick can truly provide customized and localized service platforms to adapt to your changing needs. Consultants are involved in all aspects of the clients’ contingent workforce supervision. StaffQuick offers local workforce development and management, with a regional support structure for accountability and escalation and national capabilities to ensure all our clients’ locations experience the same great customer service.
StaffQuick is a full-service staffing agency, specializing in Temporary, Temporary-to-Permanent, Permanent Placement and Payroll services across all industries.
Temporary: To cover a special project, medical leave, vacation or seasonal labor.
Temporary to Permanent: Let the associate work on our payroll through the training process and the probation period. When and if you feel they are up to company standard, you can roll them to your payroll.
Permanent Placement: Who has time to place ads, field calls, sort through cover letters and sit through interviews? We do! Let us do your recruiting for you, find the best-fit candidates for your position and help you save time in the hiring process.
Payroll Services: Don’t worry about payroll taxes, unemployment in your slow season or ACA benefits, let us payroll them for you.
Local Presence – We’ll open a branch for you!
Our corporate office is located in Troy, IL. to better position ourselves for continued growth. StaffQuick has been expanding operations across the Midwest – in Illinois, Missouri, & Indiana – to better service our clients on a local level with plans to expand operations Nationwide. As our geographic footprint continues to grow, we are uniquely positioned to out service the competition. Let us open a StaffQuick branch in each of your markets to prove what quality service can do for you!
Associate Turnover Reduction
We reduce associate turnover with relationship development, friendly atmosphere, and a variety of conveniences including payment preferences, Associate of the Month recognition and other bonus incentives. We’re in the ‘people business,’ and connecting with people is what we do best.
The StaffQuick Difference
We have “Unique Expectations” of ourselves and of the people we place. Our goal is to exceed your requirements by carefully listening to you, then tailoring our services to be in sync with your business objectives. Our non-stop commitment to our partnership will set us apart from other agencies you may have used in the past.
Relationship Focused Business Partner – We out service the Competition!
- We take the time to listen and understand your business, building quality relationships.
- Our Consultants are extensively trained, bring years of industry experience or are Certified Staffing Professionals (CSP).
- Consultants are involved in all aspects of client needs. They take care of recruiting, interviewing, skills testing, background checks, and much more. They are always available to handle, manage and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Consultants provide consistent communication and follow-up for operations, reporting and accountability.
- Dedicated Workers’ Compensation & Safety Department to reduce workforce risks, manage incidents and enforce your safety requirements, company wide.
- On-Site Programs available upon request or as needed, FREE
Affordable Rates – Ask for Your Cost Saving Proposal Today!
- Guaranteed most competitive rates in the industry
- Flexible and customized rate structure to fit your industry needs
- All-inclusive rates; no hidden fees
- Free Background Checks
- Free Pre-Hire Screening
- Free On-Site Program
- Free Conversion Program “The Bucket Approach”
- Free Application Process for Associates
- Free Associate Incentive Programs
- Free Multi-Level Reporting
Associate Turnover Reduction
- Attendance, performance & work ethic honors
- StaffQuick sponsored incentives & events
- Convenient variety of compensation options
- Health insurance options
- Local StaffQuick coaching and support
- Seamless transition process from your old agency
Quick, Quality Placements – After all, we are StaffQuick
- In-Depth Associate interviews in a one-on-one, private setting
- Customized pre-screened call lists
- Consistent communication and follow-up to ensure the best performance
- In-depth Pre-Hire Screening that includes an assimilation of your orientation process as well as the StaffQuick standards of performance
- Recruiting across all available online resources
- Weekly offsite recruitment events or Job Fairs
- Investment in effective, local advertising
- Shared company database for maximum recruiting potential
- Community and networking involvement to promote continuous referrals
- Advanced notice of new talent
I have worked with many employment agencies during my professional career. StaffQuick has been by far the best. They are the most flexible agency I've ever worked with. They listen to the way we want to handle our business and follow through to ensure we have the most qualified employees for the job.— Jennifer C, Human Resources Manager
When I first met with a StaffQuick consultant, she asked many questions and really got to know my business and how we operate. She promised me that she could reduce our turnover, offer the lowest rates and send me quality people. StaffQuick fulfilled these promises and has consistently performed at the highest level of customer service.— Peter D, Human Resources Director
I would rate my experience as a 10/10. You expect your staffing agency to send people when you need them and adhere to your requirements. StaffQuick goes above and beyond the basics and consistently continues to impress me. We can make necessary changes quickly, needs are met quickly and there is always a local consultant to answer my calls. (I'm a fan of the cupcakes she delivers too!).— Tim L. Operations Manager
StaffQuick has eliminated the headaches associated with maintaining an optimal labor force. They are extremely quick to respond to our staffing needs and always provide us with an excellent candidate pool to select from. Their service and dedication are first rate and I would recommend them to anyone.— Tom B. Plant Manager
How do I start working with StaffQuick?
Contact us today to find a StaffQuick team near you or request your cost saving proposal!
StaffQuick will submit to any RFP or approved vendor process you have in place. Contact our National Sales Department at marketing@StaffQuick.co to find a local contact, request a proposal or send a request for information.
How quickly can StaffQuick fill my open positions?
We recruit continuously to ensure the candidate pipeline is always full so immediate needs can be met. If you have a position to fill, contact a StaffQuick branch near you to learn more about our current available associates.
How much do StaffQuick services cost?
Each client has different needs and each market presents different advantages and challenges.
We guarantee the most competitive rates and a host of value added services that you won’t find with other agencies. Contact us today to learn more!
When will StaffQuick open a branch in my area?
It starts with a business partnership. As part of our service platform of staffing solutions, StaffQuick is prepared to invest in our client requested markets, for free. We won’t promise to deliver quality associates without a nearby branch to support them. Contact us today to learn more.
What is the 'Bucket Approach?'
StaffQuick Bucket Approach allows you to count ALL hours paid, for ALL associates to meet the 480 hour requirement to a free conversion. Your company may use the hours in your ‘bucket’ to convert any associate you choose, at no additional cost. This program allows your company to use these hours paid for future placements.
See what StaffQuick can do for you Send me a proposal